Friday, December 7, 2007

The Florida Project, Day 6: The Return Voyage

Hi there. =]

When we got our sea world tickets, they included a second day free. So, today we went back.

It was pretty cool this time. We saw a show or two, and went on the rides again. They were amazing. It's like somone pulled out all the stops, cuz these once tame roller coasters were BRUTAL.

Needless to say, I'm loving it.


Brock caught the attention of an elf. She would yell hey at him, he would turn around, then she would give a bashful "hi", then he would continue walking away. And then again, "Hey!", "Hi. =]" and so on...

Later, I was assulted by the same elf. She walked up to me, says, "My I have this dance?", and then drags me out into the middle of the street. :D

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2007 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love elves. especially hot elves. was she hot? but i don't really care if she was cuz obviously she's a girl....

lol...

for the rest of you out there wondering, inside joke....

 
At December 7, 2007 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Jade Steffen said...

haha.

haha

haha

hehe

Nice

Yes, Inside joke. ;)

haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home