Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Florida Project Day 3, The Dollar Bill

Today was a rather awesome day, considering we only left the hotel for shopping...

We started our day with sleeping in. Much fun, that is.

Around 2 we went to the pool. We swam, met 2 kids from england, then went and played tennis with them.

Later that night we went shopping. To dollar stores. Or a 'bargain' world. How lame. All they had was clothes, and they were expensive at that!

So then we came home and spent a LONG time playing tennis and basketball. It was awesome.

So that was short.

Out Peas

6 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ooOOoh. From England you say? what were their names?
and I agree...that does sound like a lame day...haha. jk :) I LOVE hanging around at hotel's it's so much :D
hope to hear more from you soon!

 
At December 5, 2007 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a BLAST...I'd love to be there right now. Although, we have a beautiful, fluffy blanket of snow right now....

 
At December 5, 2007 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Jade Steffen said...

Issabella and Oliva.

Allison, it was amazing. The older one, Issabella, sounds EXACTLY like you when you put on a british accent!

 
At December 5, 2007 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Blink Blogger said...

lol Two of them now? wow you like changing the story don't you! Is the other one brocks age! HAHA i would kill him, he is my date on monday! =P Glad you are having fun! I have some good news when you come back.

 
At December 6, 2007 at 5:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like me, huh?? LOL...sweet!

 
At December 7, 2007 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

w00t! Allison you'll have to do your british accent for me when I see you next. I'm dying to meet this Issabelle chick, since Jade cannot stop jawing about her... *rolls eyes* :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home